DEXTER AREA MUSEUM
Located in the Village of Dexter, Michigan, the Dexter Area Historical Museum serves as western Washtenaw County's link with history. The museum is housed in the former St. Andrew's United Church of Christ, built in 1883. The building was moved one block to the corner of Inverness and Fourth streets, to allow the construction of the current St. Andrew's. In addition to numerous artifacts, the museum contains a large display area, a genealogical library, a local history library, and the Corner Gift Shop.